BUILD YOUR OWN CLASSES
Are you an inspiring dance, yoga or fitness instructor?
Do you have the passion to teach others professionally?
If you answered yes!
Now is the time to grow your classes and start your business!
Start teaching and instructing in our professional studio space today!
How to start instructing your weekly classes.
1. Fill out the renters request form.
2. You may call to check availability or wait for a response.
3. All instructors charging money for classes must have a business license.
4. All instructors teaching classes must have liability insurance
5. All instructors must be CPR & first aid certified.
6. Instructors are required to have all the above in order to instruct weekly.
7. Instructors are required to email all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. If you need step by step guidance to obtain all the information above, please let us know.
Becoming an Instructor
1. You'll have your own private studio access code to enter and exit during your class time.
2. The studio is equipped with a receptionist desk to take your own payments.
3. You'll be added to the studio schedule & calendar on our website and bulletin board.
4. We will promote on our social media with any digital information you provide to us.
5. All rental payments can be made daily or monthly right on our website.
Start Now! Fill out the renters request form!